Day 4

Monday 10 March

The Task: Today is Monday, the start of the week, well for most people. Anyways people going to work probably wake up early and probably don't even bother making their breakfast, so, they go to bakery's and buy something there or even somewhere else. And most these people probably just eat and drive, and once they are finished, they'll probably just chuck the rubbish outside by opening their car windows. So, today I will find some rubbish on my way to school.

Result: Near Lamia Court there was some rubbish lying around, and it was stuff like Up & Go etc. So I got the rubbish and put it in the school bin.

A Reflection: Today made me realise that probably the teens who walk to Alfriston College just throw their rubbish as I've seen people drink Up & Go in the morning while walking to Alfriston College.

What Next: I can't just go up to teens and say stuff to them, obviously. But I will have to something about it. Probably keep picking the rubbish up or something.

Photo: (Couldn't take as I was going to school, wasn't at home or anything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment